Associates Environmental staff consists of former air quality regulators and consultants with decades of V permitting and compliance experience. We have traveled the country providing regulatory training, assisting industry groups and advocating for our clients. Whether you need a state or local air permit or require a Significant Permit Modification to a federal Title V permit, our Associates provide the assistance you need to keep your project moving.
· Title I New Source Review (NSR) and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permitting.
· Title III Air Toxics Programs: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs) and
Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards Interpretation and Compliance Assistance.
· Title V Permits: Initial Applications, Permit Renewal Applications and Permit Modifications.
- Semi-Annual and Annual Compliance Certifications.
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM).
· Title VII Enforcement: Response to Clean Air Act Section 114 Letters.
STATE AND REGIONAL
· Permitting: NSR, PSD, Title V and Minor Sources.
· Emission Inventories.
· Best Available Control Technology (BACT) and Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER) Evaluation.
· Recordkeeping, Monitoring and Reporting.
· Stack Testing.
· Health Risk Assessments.
· AB2588 Inventory Reports and Health Risk Assessments.
· AB32 Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Inventories and Compliance.
- California GHG Verifiers
- Cap and Trade Program Initial Allocation Development
· South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Regional Clean Air Incentives Market (RECLAIM)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reports
- Audit Assistance
· SCAQMD Certified Permitting Professionals
· California Air Resources Board
- Diesel Regulations for In-Use Vehicles and Equipment (D.R.I.V.E.) Services Click Here for Information
To learn more about our air quality services please call Ricardo Flores at (714) 916-4953 x702 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions specific to our greenhouse gas services please call Drew Delaney at (714) 916-4953x703 or e-mail him at email@example.com.