Associates Environmental staff consists of former air quality regulators and consultants with decades of permitting and compliance experience. We have traveled the country providing regulatory training, assisting industry groups and advocating for our clients. Whether you need a state or local air permit or require a Significant Permit Modification to a federal Title V permit, our Associates provide the assistance you need to keep your project moving.
· Title I New Source Review (NSR) and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD) Permitting.
· Title III Air Toxics Programs: National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAPs) and
Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT) Standards Interpretation and Compliance Assistance.
· Title V Permits: Initial Applications, Permit Renewal Applications and Permit Modifications.
- Semi-Annual and Annual Compliance Certifications.
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM).
· Title VII Enforcement: Response to Clean Air Act Section 114 Letters.
STATE AND REGIONAL
· Permitting: NSR, PSD, Title V and Minor Sources.
· Emission Inventories.
· Best Available Control Technology (BACT) and Lowest Achievable Emission Rate (LAER) Evaluation.
· Recordkeeping, Monitoring and Reporting.
· Stack Testing.
· Health Risk Assessments.
· AB2588 Inventory Reports and Health Risk Assessments.
· AB32 Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Inventories and Compliance.
- California GHG Verifiers
- Cap and Trade Program Initial Allocation Development
· South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) Regional Clean Air Incentives Market (RECLAIM)
- Monthly, Quarterly, Annual Reports
- Audit Assistance
· SCAQMD Certified Permitting Professionals
· California Air Resources Board
- Diesel Regulations for In-Use Vehicles and Equipment (D.R.I.V.E.) Services Click Here for Information
To learn more about our air quality services please call Ricardo Flores at (714) 916-4953 x702 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
If you have questions specific to our greenhouse gas services please call Drew Delaney at (714) 916-4953x703 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.